This 1-day master class walks you through various rules of cinematic, visual vocabularies and how composition, blocking and framing can aid in telling a story without dialogues. Laying the foundation in cinematography and visual language.
What you’ll learn:
- Cinematic language and it’s grammar
- The meanings of blocking, framing, camera angles and movements
- Make use of depth of field, colours, exposure, perspective and focal lengths
- How composition can influence the narrative of a visual story
- Basic knowledge of videography
- Basic experience to operate a video editing software