This 5-day intensive boot camp will help you develop skills for informed listening and understanding, and appreciation of music and sound as important elements in multimedia storytelling.
What you’ll learn:
- History and genres, and functions of Music.
- Microphones and digital audio fundamentals.
- Foley, ambient sound, script reading and prep work.
- Audio recording and mixing fundamentals.
- Some fundamental of music theory is preferred.
- A pair of ears with good perception of musical pitch.