This 1-day master class walks through some of the issues faced by most screenwriters during the story development process. You will comprehend what are the common purpose of various classes of characters in a narrative and how do they impact the storytelling process.
What you’ll learn:
- Characters and the Hero’s Journey
- 3-Act Structure and rules breaking strategies
- How to review your screenplay
- A passion to tell stories
- Willingness to learn a new craft which is different from other forms of writing