This 1-day master class provides the overview of storyboarding for a film or animation. Participants will experience the creative process to convert ideas or concepts into visible elements with camera angles and shots, and how to organise shots and scenes for better story flow.
What you’ll learn:
- Storyboarding conventions and techniques
- How to translate screenplay into visual elements
- The use of semiotics
- The meanings of composition and camera movement
- A love of storytelling and movies
- A desire to express creative ideas with drawings (but you don’t have to be an artist)